It’s now possible to export all applicants to CSV for easy import into Excel or other program. Click Export all to CSV and it will automatically download applicants as a CSV file containing basic fields needed for reporting.
One of the key features with OneRecruit is the ability to set-up departments or for recruiters to set-up companies they work with.
Each client / department can now be set-up with their own website url which will link the applicant directly to the website for the client or the departments direct link.
To comply with various countries legislation for storing applicant data you can set-up automatic deletion of applicants. Go to Settings > Compliance and select the period you want to keep applicant data for. You can configure period individually for Job positions and Talent pools.
Period starts once a job position has been closed.
Candidates that login with Linkedin are in for a treat as our applicant tracking system will automatically provide a link from their application to their LInkedin Profile.
This new feature will totally enhance the experience for recruiters too. Any person who is part of the hiring team will be able to link through to a candidate’s LinkedIn profile.
The other new feature that is also available for the hiring team is a link to Google the candidate. By clicking on the blue “g” you automatically use the Google search engine to search for the applicant’s name and obtain their google ranking. You may find some candidates do not rank at all or there are many people with the same name, however it is a starting point for the hiring team who use social searches for screening purposes.
Making sure that you have the right information at a glance is really what each of our clients strive to attain. Since every recruiter is different there is always a need for someone to have a different layout or set of information that is relevant to their requirements.
Our team recognises the need for such differences and aims to provide our users with information relevant to their situation. With this in mind we introduced Column Options. This is a new way for you to choose the columns that you find relevant for you and ensure that the dashboard remains relevant to your requirements.
If you logged in to OneRecruit today you would have quickly noticed that something has changed on the dashboard. The new filters menu helps you to easily and quickly:
- draw down your department or client, great for viewing individual clients or branches
- view all your open or closed jobs
- filter by project type
- Show how many entries you want to view
This new filter is certainly going to help you navigate your Job positions better. Tell us what you think!
OneRecruit, a leading provider of Applicant Tracking Recruitment Software, has recently announced the integration of global job marketplace SEEK.
This means that any applicant that is applying for a role with a company will have their details and documents automatically assigned to the job post in OneRecruit.
A company no longer has to worry about how to track and manage candidates. All applicants are stored in OneRecruit for easy review.
Fast Facts on OneRecruit Applicant Tracking System Integration with SEEK
What is SEEK?
- SEEK is the top marketplace for job advertisement. Applicants who have SEEK accounts can also avail of over 300 courses that will make them ready for a career that they want to pursue. It has a system that evaluates the job market that matches with the applicants and the site provides assistance in finding the right course to take so that an applicant becomes competitive on the job that he wants to apply for.
Why is there a need to integrate SEEK with OneRecruit?
- OneRecruit works by tracking and managing the recruitment process. An applicant answers screening questions, upload documents, fills in a profile and shares a resume. All of which is captures by OneRecruit for review by the hiring manager and their team of recruiters.
How will this benefit your company?
- For a company who is already using SEEK to source out applicants, integrating their accounts on the OneRecruit will mean automation in choosing the best candidates. Now the Hiring manager can easily see which candidates are the best for the position based on their application. Through Workflow, it will also be easier to monitor which applicants were already contacted so the Hiring Manager and team no longer has to compare between data from SEEK and OneRecruit.
How can I integrate my SEEK account with OneRecruit?
To initiate integration of your SEEK account, contact our support department by Clicking Here!
What is the Departments/Clients tab all about?
The Departments/ Clients tab is where you can find the list of all departments or clients that you recruit for. You can also add new departments or clients from this section. This feature can be used to brand a department or job position by adding a specific logo that may be used in conjunction with the advertised job position.
Why we decided to to have this feature.
Recruiters needed to individualise job positions for departments and branches. By having this feature they could at any point have a branded logo appear in the job position.
How can I get more information?
For more detailed technical information and a detailed step by step guide on how to configure Departments/ Clients visit our knowledge-base article:
Click Here for more. This is a Premium feature available to administrators.
Please contact support if you are in need of more information or want assistance regarding the Departments/Clients tab of the software.
Capterra just launched the Top 20 Most Popular Applicant Tracking Software infographic. We are excited to let you know that OneRecruit has earned a spot in the ranking: http://www.capterra.com/applicant-tracking-software/#infographic
“It’s great news for us as it validates that we are heading in the right direction. A year ago we would not even feature amongst the 203 or so ATS’s out there. Today we are in the Top 20. I can’t be more thrilled with the result.” says Martin Staael.
OneRecruit has grown on the principle that people should always do what they love. When you experience a vocation you love, there will be no other way you would be prepared to work. Every day becomes inspired and you can’t wait to work on the role you are in. From this ethos OneRecruit’s Applicant Tracking System enables companies to find and grow their businesses with people that match the values and priorities of the company or organisation.