Copenhagen, 28 March 2011—eCandidate, a web-based online recruitment platform, this week unveiled a fresher, simpler user interface. eCandidate aims at attracting small and medium-sized firms with essential e-recruitment tools accessed through a streamlined, easy-to-use web portal. eCandidate’s latest enhancements combine simplicity with functionality, resulting in an improved and surprisingly pleasant online experience for both users and applicants.
• eCandidate can be accessed from a web browser anywhere and set up in minutes with no software installation.
• Job openings are created fast with simple, easy-to-use forms and text editor. Openings can be posted on the employer’s customized career and application portals hosted by eCandidate.
• Applications can contain customized screening questions for candidates that produce automatic ratings of applicants based on their weighted answers.
• Alternatively, employers can post search-engine-optimized links to their applications and career portals anywhere job hunters are searching.
• All recruitment data—applicant profiles, uploaded documents, ratings, and user comments—is stored and conveniently organized in one place, online.
• eCandidate can also save valuable time by sending customized application-received and applicant-rejected emails automatically.
• Users can sort candidates by screening score, user rating, status, or any of four other variables, and all team comments and ratings for each applicant are logged automatically.
• Currently, eCandidate offers a free service plan.